Among of car-based crossover, 2017 Ford Expedition takes place the top recommendation. This Ford Expedition can be your most capable vehicle and please your traveling. Even though, the body is too bulky which make you difficult to park and interior a little bit unfashionable; this crossover SUV still offer roomy third-row seat and rear seats that easily to fold that increase interior flexibility. What’s more, a powerful engine—3.5L turbocharged 6-cylinder mated with a 6-speed automatic transmission; ready to make you dash on 365 HP and 420 lb-ft of torque.
This year, the Ford Expedition available in four trim levels: Limited XLT, Ranch, King and Platinum. Talk about the 2017 Ford Expedition configurations, this crossover SUV available in standard and extended-length (EL) body shapes which can possess two- or four-wheel drive. The EL will have 15 inches longer than other standard trim levels. The body style of Ford Expedition makes this crossover SUV enable to accommodate 7-8 passengers. Automatic headlights, LED fog lights, 18 inches alloy wheels, running boards, heated mirrors with puddle lamps, a roof rack, air conditioning, and other features are set as standard equipment for the XLT. Rear parking sensor, rear camera, power adjustable pedal will assist you when you wanna park this bulky vehicle.
Well, if you need any info for Ford Expedition Platinum trim levels here it is:
• Ford Expedition Platinum possesses twin-turbocharged V6 under its hood. This engine is offer healthy acceleration and powerful enough for climbing up hillsides or pulling a trailer.
• The handling is steadier. It has smooth trip and flexible suspension.
• The cabin seats of Expedition, up to 9 with spacious and quiet feeling.
• The inside has plenty of room; the 2nd and 3rd row-seats have enough legroom for anyone.
• For security feature, Expedition Platinum equipped with 2 standard driver-assistances: car parking sensing units and a rearview video camera.
Well, that’s a little information about 2017 Ford Expedition Platinum that you need to know.