Well, well…for those who love vintage cars, you’ll recognize this tiny car of Honda N600 that launched in 1967 isn’t? N600 is a sedan car that manufactured by Honda with two-doors type. The size of this car is only 10 ft long, it’s pretty small right? With this lack of size, so do the power. Since, this car isn’t for high speed, the maximum power reach 130 km per hour. With its low speed, the fuel consumption only takes 7.8 liters/ 100 kilometers. It’s not surprising if this small car so economical to drive.
Having one could be your alternative to cut your expense. So, if you want it, we have Honda N600 for sale. Yup, this is Honda N600 looking for a new home. It’s a rare chance to own this kind of car, don’t waste the chance by checking out this vintage car’s condition and bring it home.
Here’s a very rare care for sale, a 1970 N600 Sedan from Honda with original engine and low mileage. This vintage car still has high perform; runs great and stops as well. However, this car need paint and body restoration also some of the issues to deal with. But, once you painted it and done with the body work, you’ll get a valuable rare car. How cool is that? Just grab it fast, since this kind of car doesn’t come out that often.
If you want to know deeply about N600, before deciding to choose this vintage car as yours; you need to be familiar with the engine and other parts. Here’s some of Honda N600 specs:
• N600 naturally possess Petrol motor, in-line 2-cylinder engine.
• With that engine, this car can reach maximum power at 7000 rpm.
• This small car transmitted the power to the road through the FWD (Front Wheel Drive) and 4 speed manual gearbox.
• N600 has Coil springs, Semi-elliptic leaf springs and front suspension; offers a comfortable ride and handling.
• The break system includes front and rear stopping power.
Are you ready to have your own vintage car from Honda, after knowing a little bit about Honda N600 specs?