Maybe you already know that Sedona is one of the most popular cars, and the 2017 Kia Sedona still prove that’s true statement. After having facelift in 2014, a new Sedona comes with fresh look and more modern. Though the changes are just minor, this vehicle still possess impressive output also fuel efficiency. From the profile, you’ll see the bodywork of 2017 Sedona is more like a crossover than a minivan at glance. And, because of that Sedona suitable for those who have large families. You can bring your whole family for long journey and let them feel the comfortable rides that offering by this Sedona.
Speaking of the cabin of Sedona, you’ll gonna love it. Kia Sedona 2017 interior is filled with lavish and high-tech features. The cabin is upholstered in best quality cloth, while the tech-wise such as latest wide touchscreen infotainment system that integrates Android app and Google maps complemented the cabin. Moreover, the cabin is very spacious and possible to accommodate 8 passengers comfortably. There are 3 rows of seats that designed to provides plenty of legroom.
For 2017, Sedona appears in a wide array of configurations. For all the trim-levels are remain the same: L, XL, EX, SX and SX Luxury; with common engine—3.3L V6.
• Sedona L, comes with rear heated glass, rear spoiler and 17-inch alloy wheels. Start price at $26,800 MSRP.
• Sedona LX: adding power folding mirrors, power sliding doors, standard privacy glass and optional roof rails. Started at $28,850 MSRP.
• Sedona EX gets roof rails and heated mirrors as standard, as well as height-adjustable power lift-gate. It cost about $33,600 MSRP.
• Sedona SX: LED rear lamps, 8” multimedia with navigation, 8-speakers with subwoofer and so on. It offered at price $36,900 MSRP.
• Sedona SX Luxury: 8” multimedia, adaptive cruise control, leather and wood trimming, dual power sunroof and many luxury features. The price is $41,000 without option.
Well, each of the trims well-equipped with marvelous safety system such as stability control, brake force distribution, traction control, 8 airbags, hill start assist, safety door locks, and tire pressure monitor. That’s all the 2017 Kia Sedona configurations that we can give.